This video is all about how to make changes to your body and your lifestyle gradually. Instead of trying to change your whole diet and your whole outlook on exercise at one time, you should take it one change at a time so you can build up to a completely new and different you, that will be healthier all around. If you take on too much change it won’t be a lasting change because you’ll be overwhelmed.
Key Points from this Video:
- Change has to be taken on gradually.
- Don’t set goals too high.
- Don’t try to change everything at once.
- Pick one area of life to change at a time.
- Add more change as you go so as not to become overwhelmed.
Overall Rating (1-5): 4
Entertainment Rating (1-5): 3
Great information but perhaps a little bit too brief. Despite briefness, the tips are definitely worth taking to heart.
Instructional Rating: 1
Not an instructional video.