In this video Dr. Erika addresses the difference between a cold and allergies. Many doctors claim to know the difference, when the fact is that you don’t know for sure until several days after onset of the symptoms. This video will teach you the difference between allergies and a cold.
Dr. Erika explains that allergies stay in one place of the body, meaning you are affected in one place, while colds will start one place and then move, for instance from your sinuses into your chest. The good news is that neither allergies or colds need to be treated with prescription medication. Watching the video will give you all the tips you need to learn how to treat both allergies and colds.
Key Points from this Video:
- You cannot tell the difference between a cold and allergies
- It takes a few days to tell the difference between colds and allergies
- Allergies stay in the same place
- Colds move from place to place
- You don’t need antibiotics for either colds or allergies
Overall Rating (1-5): 4
Entertainment Rating (1-5): 4
Great information about colds and allergies.
Instructional Rating: 1
Not an instructional video.