The down to earth manner of this speaker really makes this video engaging and enjoyable. He comes across as the guy next door and I think even men can ‘get’ him.
I liked that the events used to signify what the meaning was behind the affirmations and I particularly enjoyed the part about how to use affirmation in daily life. It really helped to bring the speaker’s words to fruition. It was easy to follow him, although he did not discuss things as deeply as I prefer.
Key Points from this Inspirational Video:
- Clean the mind of excess negative items
- Learn to express feelings to release negative affirmations
- Change feelings to positive affirmation
- Affirmations are more than words. They are images created in the mind and emotions
- Begin to write a happy journal to help with positive affirmations.
Overall Rating (1-5): 4
Entertainment Rating (1-5): 4
The speaker was engaging and I feel that men especially would find him entertaining.
Instructional Rating (1-5): 2
Although he had a lesson to teach in that affirmations were more than words, I felt the delivery could have been a little stronger.
Sincere thanks and appreciation goes out to Elizabeth Giffin for this in-depth inspirational video review!Tags: emotional states, hypnosis video, inspirational video, motivational video, positive affirmation video